Pictures: Bosch Rexroth, Conrad-Stork
Marten Fluks gathered his experience in many different applications and mechanical systems.
Various examples are shown below.
- underway replenishment systems for Navy vessels
- offshore liftsystems
- passive & active heave compensation systems
- helicopter handling systems
- vessel deck cranes
- topsides removal & installation systems
- drive transmission systems for (tracked and army) vehicles
- mobile soil drilling equipment
- wave generator systems for model ship basins
- special transport systems
Between water and land:
- schip lift systems and vessel horizontal transport solutions
- skidding systems
- bucket wheel excavators
- harbour cranes for general cargo or containers
- movable storm surge barrier drives
All knowledge and experience is related to integral design of products or subsystems, and especially their drive system aspects.
A personal meeting is the best way to discuss and agree on what is relevant in your specific situation.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved